This week’s list of links includes the following:
– Roger E. Olson is blogging now.
– Jim West has resurrected the blog carnival.
– The editors of Christianity Today has presented an editorial arguing that “creation care” can no longer be a “secondary” issue.
– Roger Yadon continues his discussion of clergy misconduct in Alaska.
– T.C. Robinson recounts his journey through the Book of Revelation. He ponders whether it is an early Christian Midrash of Psalm 2. In another post he discusses the longevity of N.T. Wright and Gordan D. Fee’s contributions to scholarship. Nick Norelli provides his take.
– Derek Ouellette defends the “institutionalized” church.
– Katy Perry is a tongue talker? Yes, that Katy Perry.
– Daniel Doleys responds to Daniel Kirk’s assertion that the Pastoral Epistles are not authentically Pauline.
– Simon Gathercole is interviewed about The Gospel of Thomas and The Gospel of Judas.
– T. Desmond Howard is interviewed about biblical theology.
– N.T. Wright talks about C.S. Lewis’ classic Mere Christianity.
– Trevin Wax reviews Marcus Borg’s Putting Away Childish Things.
– Play a game to see if your religious beliefs are consistent here.