Since I was out of town last Friday I couldn’t post my recommended links for the week. The good news is you will get two lists this week!
– Jonathan Brown has written a series of post on the pre-existence of the Son in Pauline theology.
– Andrew Perriman has listed Daniel Kirk’s series on Mark 13.
– Michael Bird notifies us of his discussion with Yarbrough and Moo on how to translate Rom. 1.17.
– Peter Enns continues to examine Genesis and early interpreters.
– Larry Hurtado lists some major developments in the study of Christian origins.
– C. Michael Patton presents the doctrine of the Trinity “in a nutshell”.
– Scott Lencke provides a “brief overview of the gift of tongues”.
– Near Emmaus is a top five student biblioblog!