It is almost Thanksgiving so be grateful for these links:
– Michael Holmes answers a few questions on the new SBL GNT.
– Craig L. Adams examines human sexuality from a Wesleyan perspective.
– Ben Myers shares twelve thesis on joy.
– Renjy Abraham explores how we cooperate with evil.
– Andrew Perriman asks the question, “How does Scripture speak to the world?”
– Daniel Kirk discusses the relationship between OT and NT.
– Peter Enns comments on the “crafty serpent” of Genesis 3.
– Scot McKnight praises Gordon D. Fee’s new commentary on the Book of Revelation.
– Scott Lencke reviews Perriman’s The Future of the People of God.
– David Stark makes note of the new ZECNT commentaries.
– Nick Norelli has created a long list of books for “budding linguist”.