– Fr. Ted Bobosh reminds us that Jesus is the key to interpreting Torah.
– Peter Enns asks why Cain murdered Abel.
– Daniel Kirk ponders the demonic in Mark 9.
– Cynthia Nielsen continues her exploration of an archaeological-hermeneutical fusion here.
– Michael Thompson discusses theology as poetry.
– Roger Olson wonders if God can change the past.
– Kevin DeYoung says tradition still requires interpretation.
– Ashley Makar provides us with some insight into the mindset of Egyptian Christians.
– California is such an amazing place in the world that there is now a theological committee being formed to address State specific issues (I think I may propose a paper)!
– There is a new blog dedicated to evangelicalism.