– If you have always wanted someone to put together a “complete list” of bibliobloggers you can find one here.
– Ian Paul provides an egalitarian reading of 1 Tim. 2.8-15 here.
– Kevin DeYoung clarifies some points regarding the exclusivist position here.
– Ben Stevens argues that to love your neighbor you must know your neighbor here.
– The latest issue for the Journal of Early Christianity is free here.
– Mark Stevens is giving away a free copy of the CEB version of the Bible here.
As to the “complete list” link, I have only one thing to say: “About #*(*@#&$!! time!” 😉
I didn’t know it was in such high demand!
No, I mean I’m FINALLY on that #*$* thing. LOL
Ah, that makes sense!
Comments are closed.