– If you have not done so already consider connecting with us on Facebook at After Emmaus here. It is here where we can discuss random topics that don’t make the blog or you can share articles you think others may want to discuss.
– Ian Paul asks what the Apostle Paul would have thought of women in ministry here.
– Fr. Ted Bobish talks about “ancestral sin” here.
– T.C. Robinson asks what kind of God would award eternal torment for a short life of sin here. It has set off quite the discussion (120 + comments currently). Nick Norelli shares some thoughts in response here.
– John Starke provides a “pastoral case” for adopting the filioque clause here.
– Marc Cortez gives five reasons for reading Karl Barth here.
– Nijay Gupta reviews Bart Ehrman and Daniel Wallace’s The Reliability of the New Testament here.
– Scott Lencke reviews Rob Bell’s Love Wins here.
– Daniel Kirk is giving away a copy of Half the Church here.