– Ben Witherington, while reviewing Bart Ehrman’s Forged argues against a scholarly consensus that the Pastoral Epistles are not autnentically Pauline here (see his review of Chapter Four here, Chapter Five here, and Chapter Six here). James McGrath affirms that it is the consensus here. T.C. Robinson hosts a discussion on this debate here.
– James McGrath provides a round-up of blogs talking about the fake codices here.
– Jimmy Akin asks if the early Christians had any fiction here.
– Derek Ouellette explores whether or not the Christus Victor view of atonement is problematic here.
– Bruce Reyes-Chow tells you how you may know you are a Christian here.
– JohnDave Medina provides a few reasons for why he left Oneness Pentecostalism here.
– Karl Giberson argues that if Jesus were around today, he’d believe in evolution, therefore you should as well here.
– Charles Savelle reviews James Hamilton’s God’s Glory in Salvation through Judgement here.
– Joel Willitts posts the third part of his review of Brant Pitre’s Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist here.
– Scot McKnight posts the fourth part of his review of Rob Bell’s Love Wins here. Joel Willitts post the third part of his review of the book here. In theme, Bobby Grow shares some of his thoughts on all that has surrounded Bell’s theological explorations here. Also, he outlines a forthcoming book on “Evangelical Calvinism” that he had been editing here.