– Arland J. Hultgran asks, “Why Romans?” here.
– Matthew Malcom blogs on 1 Cor. 15 here.
– Bill Mounce discusses Gal. 2.20 here.
– Clifford Kvidahl has some “grammatical fun” with Rev. 1.4-5a here.
– T.C. Moore shares three convictions concerning the gospel here.
– James M. Kushiner shares a quotation from Newman on the crucifixion here.
– John F. Hobbins asks what it means to “hallow” the name of God here.
– Michael Barber begins a series on Petrine primacy here.
– Kurt Willems writes about the weirdness of the Holy Spirit here.
– Rachel Held Evans provides twelve ways to make Arminianism “cool again” here.
– I didn’t know Calvinist thought so deeply about evolution. Apparently so, because Peter Enns has written the eighth part of his exploration here.
– Ben Myers shares news about a video game that will make you do a facepalm here.
– Scot McKnight records his eighth entry on Love Wins here.
– J. Carl Gregg reviews David Galston’s Archives and the Event of God here.