– Daniel Kirk takes a look at “law” in both testaments here.
– Tim Kimberley talks about “keeping Holy Week holy” here.
– Rachel Held Evans reflects on the last days of her local church here.
– Roger Olson addresses the mammoth subjects of capital punishment and slavery here.
– Bobby Grow ponders the benefits of cussing and how this works (or doesn’t) for Christians here.
– Derek Ouellette reviews Colin Hansen’s Young, Restless, and Reformed here.
– Todd Miles reviews Carolyn Custis James’ Half the Church here.