– Rodney Thomas juxtaposes the prophet Ezekiel’s statements about the wicked dead with those of John Piper here.
– Fr. Ted Bobosh writes about using the Patristic authors to understand Adam here.
– Andrew Perriman discusses election in Eph. 1.3-14 here.
– T.C. Robinson discusses four views on prayer and anointing oil here.
– The Western Seminary Blog is giving away a free copy of the HCSB here.
– Bridgett of WIT discusses the story where the Bishop was removed for discussing women’s ordinations here.
– Peter Enns writes his twelfth (!) post on how Calvinist have viewed evolution here.
– Kevin DeYoung shares some thoughts on the death of Bin Laden here. Daniel Kirk does the same here. Rachel Held Evans here. Ryan Collins here. And Michael Gorman writes a second post on the subject here.
– Yesterday was Holocaust Remembrance Day. Elie Wiesel shares on why we should always remember the Holocaust here.
– Derek Ouellette reviews Trevin Wax’s Counterfeit Gospels here.
– Ben Witherington begins reviewing Peter Leithart’s Defending Constantine here.