– John Hobbins reflects on the Book of Job here.
– Nick Norelli announces a call for submissions for the 2011 Trinity Blogging Summit here.
– Ben Myers shares audio from his lectures on Augustine’s De Trinitate here.
– Peter Enns records the thirteenth entry on how Calvinist have view evolution over the years here.
– James Smith shares a story that may link the origins of rock and roll with Pentecostalism here! I always thought as a child that it was weird to hear rock and roll attributed to the devil while we were the loudest church in town. It makes sense now!
– I won a copy of Kevin Vanhoozer’s Is There Meaning in This Text? from the Koinonia blog (see here). Whoo-hoo!
– Nijay Gupta comments on Stanley Porter’s Fundamentals of New Testament Greek here.