– Fr. Ted Bobish talks about “obedience and freedom” in the Adam story here.
– Tim Henderson takes a look at the hermeneutical challenges of women wearing head-coverings in 1 Cor. 11 and being told they can’t teach in 1 Tim. 2 here.
– Andrew Perriman reads Phil 2.5-11 here.
– Kevin Brown looks at (the Book of) Revelation, Jesus, and Creation here.
– James McGrath defines his understanding of Christianity here.
– Daniel Kirk has another confession: he doesn’t worship the Jesus of the academy *gasp….again*! Read here.
– James Smith addresses evangelical universalism once again here.
– Anthony Bradley writes on the “white privilege of instant credibility” here.
– Ryan Collins tells us how Jesus used Osama bin Laden to open his eyes here.
– The Western Seminary Blog announces the 2011 Anti-Trafficking Conference for Portland, OR. Learn more here.
– Bobby Grow begins reading Gregory MacDonald’s The Evangelical Universalist here.
– Ben Witherington posts his fourth entry of Defending Constantine here.