– Kurt Willems continues his investigation into the compatibility of evolution with the story of Adam here.
– Larry Hurtado discusses “worship in ancient religion” here.
– Daniel Kirk provides some clarification regarding how he understand the relationship between the academy and the church here.
– Scott Lencke talks about women teaching men here.
– Peter Enns puts down his fourteenth entry on how Calvinist have understood evolution over the years here.
– Bill Cash pays tribute to Karl Barth’s one hundred and twenty-fifth birthday here.
– Marc Cortez shares a long list of audio resources on Jonathan Edwards here.
– Ryan Collins reviews Nora Gallagher’s The Sacred Meal here.
– Bruce Reyes-Chow jotted down some of his hopes as the PC (USA) voted on amendment 10a yesterday which would allow for the ordination of homosexuals here. By the way, the vote passed 10a. You can watch the announcement from acting moderator Cynthia Bolbach here. Read the official announcement here. James Kushiner says this is a “historic new low” for Prebyterians here.
– I wrapped up my series on exiting Oneness Pentecostalism. You can access all the posts here. Also, if you have been able to follow my series on Michael Licona’s The Resurrection of Jesus you can access them here: Pt. 1; Pt. 2; Pt. 3; Pt. 4; Pt. 5; and Pt. 6.