– Andrew Perriman reads Mt. 9.1-8 here.
– Bill Mounce takes a look at Jn. 21.5 here.
– James McGrath looks at pre-existence in the Synoptic tradition here. Michael Bird has some things to say on this as well here. Both were inspired by a post Daniel James Levy wrote on this blog here.
– Rodney Thomas asks if the devil is real here.
– Brian McLaren responds to a letter asking if bin Laden went to hell here.
– Peter Enns posts pt. 15 of his exploration into Calvinist have view evolution here.
– Anthony Bradley asks if we need to “liberate Jesus from ‘white hegemonic masculinity’ here.
– N.T. Wright responds to Stephen Hawkings declaration that there is no heaven here.
– James Tucker has resurrected his blog Biblical Exegesis and Interpretation here.
– April DeConick comments on Anthony Le Donne’s Historical Jesus here.
– David Driedger posts pt. 2 of his review of James Smith’s Thinking in Tongues here.
– Nick Norrelli reviews Norm Geisler If God, Why Evil? here.