If you’re not connected with our Facebook page, I’d recommend it. Many of these stories and others are mentioned throughout the day. Go here.
– Ryan Collins discusses some difficulties with the Ex. 1-12 narrative here.
– John Hobbins critiques the NIV translation of Is. 19.16 here.
– Kevin Brown attempts to find a good definition of “canon” here.
– Roger Olson responds to Stephen Hawking’s statement that there is no heaven here.
– Matthew Malcom draws our attention to a series of books on sexuality in early Judaism and Christianity here.
– Brian Fulthorp gives some “seminary advice” here.
– Elizabeth of WIT begins a series on “weight, food, and God” here.
– James Tucker begins a series of post on textual criticism that will occur every Tuesday here.
– Steve Hall ponders “complexity and brokenness” in response to the recent approval of amendment 10a by the PC (USA) here.
– Nijay Gupta reviews Rob Bell’s Love Wins here.
– Samuel Lee discusses his book A New Kind of Pentecostalism here.