– Andrew Perriman discusses “the day and the hour which no man knows” in Mt. 24.34-36 here.
– A “Paul and Scripture” bibliography has been made available here.
– If you’ve ever wondered what the differences are between the NA27 and the UBS4 learn here.
– Evangelical Textual Criticism now has a Facebook page. Learn more here.
– Fr. Ted Bobish has made some of his blog series into PDFs here.
– Rhett Smith explains how he and his wife paid off 75K in debt in thirty-one months here.
– T.C. Robinson reviews Doctrine by Mark Driscoll and (one of my professors) Gerry Breshears here.
– Alex Berezow says that Stephen Hawking is “no Albert Einstein” here.