– W. Travis McMaken continues his series on how the North African church has understood baptism here.
– James Tucker comments “on the nature of ‘correct interpretation'” here.
– Peter Enns continues his series on how Wesleyans have understood evolution here.
– Roger Olson explains why he can’t give up the label “evangelical” here.
– Rachel Held Evans reminds us that the best way to learn about other faiths is to do so from the people who actually practice them here.
– Ray Hollenbach asks if intellect is overrated here.
– Kevin Brown reviews Geza Vermes The Nativity-History and Legend here.