– Scott Lencke discusses the final form of the OT canon. Ray Hollenbach speaks of our “personal canon”.
– John Hobbins takes “another look at Gen. 11”.
– Matthew Malcom asks if 1 Cor. 15 confirms or denies the empty tomb tradition.
– Chris Reese shares a thought on the identity of God.
– Michael Barber posts his third installment from his series on how Catholics understand the saints.
– W. Travis McMaken gives us part two of his investigation into how Augustine and the Donatists viewed baptism.
– Peter Enns posts part three of his series on how Wesleyanism has understood evolution.
– Marc Cortez lists five things everyone agrees upon in the free will debate.
– Michael Gorman connects the death of Christ with the death of nationalism.
– Daniel Kirk rethinks Rom. 13.
– Andrew Jones wants to know what you would do with the Crystal Cathedral.
– Bitsy Griffin would like your feedback as she prepares to address the subject of closing the achievement gap.
– Jim DeYoung’s eighth post on Love Wins is available.
– Nick Norelli reviews Greg Boyd’s Oneness Pentecostals and the Trinity.
Brian! Thanks so much for mentioning my post!
Comments are closed.