– John Hobbins provides background reading for Genesis.
– Bob MacDonald finds an inclusio in Ps. 119.
– Halden Doerge discusses the martyrdom of Stephen and narrative theology.
– Fr. Ted Bobish writes on the fathers of the First Ecumenical Council.
– Marc Cortez asks you to name the worst events in church history.
– Roger Olson asks if there is a middle ground between Arminianism and Calvinism.
– Scot McKnight mentions a study that verifies that there is a bias against evangelicals in the academy (um, duh!).
– Rodney Thomas shares an interesting quote from Booker T. Washington on learning Greek and Latin.
– Rachel Held Evans shares her favorite writing mantras.
– Andrew Jones reflects on ten years of blogging.
– Tim Henderson continues his review of Nicholas Perrin’s Jesus the Temple.
– Jim DeYoung’s never ending review of Rob Bell’s Love Wins continues.