What doesn’t N.T. Wright know that he wishes he did? (HT)
– Matt Emerson asks why Joseph and Joshua are never mentioned anywhere in the NT.
– Kevin Brown has a question about the Shema in 1 Cor. 8.6.
– Derek Ouellette tells us why he cannot become Orthodox.
– Peter Enns writes his fifth post on how evolution has been understood in Wesleyan circles.
– Marc Cortez responds to Kurt Willems’ posts on being an evangelical reject by showing how he (as “card carrying” evangelical) would also be a reject.
– Philip Ryken discusses his first anniversary as President of Wheaton College.