– Daniel Kirk writes about Adam as the model of human kingship over creation.
– Kevin DeYoung (on the other hand) says that “Adam was a real person.”
– Michael Barber asks why there were tongues on fire on the Day of Pentecost.
– Matt Emerson proposes that Paul and James are more similar than many recognize. This post was motivated by my own on the rivalry between Paul and James.
– Rodney Thomas writes another post on how you can know you are doing critical scholarship.
– Nijay Gupta announces that Wipf and Stock will be publishing his Ph.D. guidebook Prepare, Succeed, Advance.