It’s just another manic Monday.
– Bobby Grow examines the statement “once saved, always saved”.
– Bob MacDonald exegetes Ps. 89.
– Tim Gombis looks at the fallacy of idolatry.
– Kevin Brown defines eschaton.
– Kevin DeYoung lists the marks of a true Christian.
– Rachel Held Evans invites you to tell her about your church.
– Fr. Ted Bobosh presents “a consistent pro-life position in the age of shrinking government”.
– Anthony Bradley discusses how to help Black professors deal with race bias in evangelical schools.
– Nikay Gupta reviews Martin Hengel’s St. Peter, the Underestimated Apostle.