– N.T. Wright discusses the fulfillment of the Grand Narrative of Scripture.
– Esteban Vazquez shares some thoughts from Moises Silva on “the problem of overinterpretation”.
– W. Travis McMaken asks, “What is theology? Who is a theologian? Why would theology persist?”
– Matt Chandler, Michael Horton, and Tim Keller discuss how we should disagree with one another.
– Rodney Thomas discusses the church and immigration.
– Matt Flannigan addresses Bill Mahr’s criticism of Christians regarding just war.
– J. Cameron Carter writes on “freedom v. liberty”.
– Daniel McClellan is now accepting admissions for the August Biblioblogging Carnival. Don’t forget to browse through July’s.
– Bobby Grow has moved his blog (or started a new one).