– Nick Norelli takes a look at Matthew 8.18-20.
– Ray Hollenbach looks at the church in Corinth and asks if Paul could produce that should we not cut pastors some slack?
– Matthew Malcolm rethinks “tongues” in 1 Corinthians 12.
– Andrew Perriman writes on eschatological communities in 1 Peter.
– Bill Mounce asks who will reign in the “millennial kingdom” according to Revelation 20.4.
– Larry Hurtado continues his discussion on what tools a NT scholars ought to have. Nijay Gupta has posted his own thoughts.
– Daniel Street starts a new blog on Koine Greek.
– Archaeologist think they may have found some evidence of David’s kingdom.
– Mel Gibson is going to make a movie about Judah Maccabee.
– Michael Licona responds to charges from Norm Geisler that he doesn’t affirm inerrancy.
– Marc Cortez shares resources on Augustine that can be found online.
– Tony Jones continues his series on sacramental and civic marriages: Pt. 2; Pt. 3; Pt. 4.
– Bruce Reyes-Chow says that applauding executions may be American, but it is not Christian.
– Kim Fabricius shares a 9/11 sermon.