– Bob MacDonald says if you want to be happy, read the Psalms.
– Nick Norelli exegetes Matthew 10.34-39.
– Tim Gombis discusses Paul, Judaism, and legalism: Pt. 1; Pt. 2.
– Bill Mounce discusses how χρόνος can mean “delay” in Revelation 10.6.
– Ian Paul examines how undesigned coincidences relate to historical reliability.
– Andrew Wilson continues to discuss modern Bible debates.
– Carol Howard Merritt tells us seven things we need to know about post-evangelical women.
– Justin Lee fields questions from the perspective of a gay Christian.
– Tony Jones posts his fifth entry on the difference between sacramental and civil marriage.
– Trevin Wax begins reviewing Scot McKnight’s King Jesus Gospel.