– Daniel R. Streett examines Genesis 1.2 in the LXX.
– Larry Hurtado announces a dialogue he is having with James Dunn on Jesus veneration.
– Tim Gombis shares some thoughts on Paul the Pharisee.
– Brian Godawa explores the passages of Scripture that describe a cosmic collapse: Pt. 1; Pt. 2; Pt. 3; and Pt. 4.
– Marc Cortez explains how a debate over inerrancy can be about something other than inerrancy.
– John Bryon argues that inerrancy is an unhelpful doctrine. Nick Norelli writes a response.
– Tommy Wasserman announces a conference about how the Bible became a book.
– Todd Miles contributes his third entry on the relationship between the local church and missions.
– Daniel Kirk gives a brief review of Scot McKnight’s King Jesus Gospel.