For those who are interested in current state of Christology the videos from the 2013 Los Angeles Theology Conference on “Christology, Ancient and Modern” have been made available here.
Participants + lectures:
– George Hunsinger, “A Typology of Modern Christologies: High, Middle, Low”
– Olver D. Crisp, “Desiderata for Models of Hypostatic Union”
– Katherine Sonderegger, “The Humility of the Son of God”
– Peter J. Leithart, “We Saw His Glory: Implications of the Sanctuary Christology in John’s Gospel”
– Alan J. Torrance, “The Continuing Priesthood of Christ: Implications and Challenges”