The Synoptic Problem is receiving a lot of attention around the blogosphere right now (from people not named Mark Goodacre)!
- I’ve mentioned Nijay Gupta’s post Was Matthew Trying to Replace Mark? (see The Synoptic Problem: did Matthew try to replace Mark) already, which received a lot of attention on Facebook!
- Gupta has written a follow-up post: Did Matthew Try to Replace Mark — Revisited, the Plot Thickens!
- Matt Emerson has a spin-off post from another one written by Gupta: Distinctives in the Fourfold Gospel Corpus
- Michael Kok has resurrected a discussion from 2008 on secondary orality in “Secondary Orality” and the Synoptic Problem
- Semi-related: Jim West reviews James D.G. Dunn’s The Oral Gospel Tradition here.